This web site is owned and operated by Arrow Security Shutters Limited who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
Please Conrtact us useing any of the local numbers below:
LONDON: (020) 7495 7977 - BIRMINGHAM: (0121) 666 7477 - GLASGOW (0141) 332 3373
MANCHESTER: (0161) 652 1007 - BOLTON: (01204) 695736 - BRADFORD: (01274) 733 433
STOKE-ON-TRENT: (01782) 287 727 - PRESTON: (01772) 882 788 - BLACKBURN: (01254) 677 990
LEEDS: (0113) 246 8655 - HUDDERSFIELD: (01484) 422 388 - LANCASTER: (01524) 380 680.
Company number: 4156177
Warranty - Guarantee
Be Sure - Specify Doors, Shutters And Security Products From A Door & Hardware Federation (DHF) Member
If you are buying a door, shutter or security products, then be sure to buy the right product for you. Members of the Door & Hardware Federation (DHF) are committed to providing quality products which are fit for the purpose and comply with legislation. All the leading UK manufacturers and suppliers of industrial and commercial doors and shutters, garage doors, door hardware are members of the DHF. it has 200 members. DHF members are committed to supplying the highest quality products with the added assurance that all products meet the latest safety and regulatory requirements. A leading player within the industrial, the federation is a member of the Construction Products Association. The DHF is dedicated to upholding its members levels of technical competence, professional integrity and quality to ensure you receive the best possible service.
ALL OUR FITTERS HOLD:
- CSCS cards (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- PASMA cards (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association
- ATS-WH (Working at Heights)
- Asbestos Awareness Training (Certificate of Achievement)
Arrow Security Shutters Limited is a full Member of SAFE CONTRACTOR APPROVED
Arrow Security Shutters Limited is a full Member of CONSTRUCTION LINE
Arrow Security Shutters Limited is a full Member of THE DOOR And HARDWARE FEDERATION. (DHF)
Incorporating The Door And Shutter Manufacturers Association. (DSMA)
Incorporating The Association Of Building Hardware Manufacturers. (ABHM)
Incorporating The Construction Products Association (CPA)
Why should you specify from a DHF member Company?
- GUARANTEE: It is your guarantee that you are receiving products or services from an informed supplier who is dedicated to achieving high standards of quality.
- INSURANCE: Choosing a DHF member guarantees you are dealing with a supplier holding £2 million product liability insurance.
- CODES OF PRACTICE: DHF companies are professionals who work within defined codes of conduct and practice to ensure you receive products and service levels that display high standards of workmanship and that are fit for purpose.
- HEALTH & SAFETY: Products and services supplied by DHF members comply with Health and Safety and CE Marking requirements, giving you complete peace of mind.
- TECHNICAL GUIDES: Only DHF members have access to comprehensive range of technical guides - your assurance of receiving products and services that are technically advanced and comply with legislation.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: In the unlikely event of a dispute arising between you and a DHF member company, independent inspection can be carried out. If this does not resolve your concern, you can take advantage of an independent arbitration service. Acting as a facilitator to promote the resolution of contentious issues by creating a climate in which to reach an amicable solution.
Prior to installation/removal of any existing products, all items must be checked for damage or missing items. The doors, gates, shutters, bars, strip curtains and security products should be carefully checked on both sides. Damage or shortages should be reported within 48 hours from receipt of goods. Accessories & Parts Next day delivery (next working day) on selected products only and subject to availability. (see Arrow Security Shutters Limited Terms & Conditions.)
Arrow Security Shutters Limited guarantees all its products against defective manufacturing. This is subject to correct installation and operation for a period of one Year from date of purchase.
In line with Arrow Security Shutters Limited policy of continuous product improvement, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notification. All information is believed to be correct. E&OE.
Clear access is required to the doors to enable our dedicated maintenance engineers to carry out the Repair/Service with no obstructions, Removal of shop signs, blinds, cover boxes or any other obstruction will incur a charge. In some instances the door(s) may be beyond repair/service and will require replacing. Materials, accessories, parts and there installation not included, Sealants and lubricants not included. All Repair/Service work is subject to our engineers being available and areas covered is at the discretion of Arrow Security Shutters Ltd. Response time is an estimate. Repair/Service work and prices quoted is for normal working business hours 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday and excludes Bank Holidays. Lifting equipment and specialist towers supplied by others. We can refuse or terminate the Repair/Service work for any reason whatsoever. Registered Office: Arrow Security Shutters Limited Paragon Business Park, Chorley New Road, Horwich, Bolton. BL6 6HG.